Information and consent (Valid for Italian legislation)
Wolf Doris declares that data will be treated in respect of basic rights and liberties and of the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data. The owner of the data treated is Wolf Doris with head office at 39020 Senales (BZ), Madonna 42. Wolf Doris reserves the right to modify or integrate this information on privacy at any time, particularly in light of modifications in the law or the introduction of new sector regulations.
Aims and purposes of data treatment:
- Compliance with legal obligations and obligations deriving from regulations, European Community regulations and civil and tax legislation;
- Compliance with contractual obligations towards the party concerned;
- Compliance with activities associated with the business of our company, such as the compilation of in-house statistics, invoicing and customer/supplier accounting;
- Commercial purposes such as the dispatch of commercial information (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing, market research, references, the collection, archiving and sharing with third parties of images of projects carried out by Wolf Doris to be circulated in real time by means of computerised systems and our site www.josephus.it;
- Safeguarding of credits and debt management;
- Insurance purposes, in particular credit insurance.
Dispatch of data
n relation to the purposes indicated above, your personal data will subsequently be communicated if required to:
- the Public Administrations and Authorities where provided for by the law;
- credit institutions with whom our company has commercial relationships for credit and debt management and financial mediation;
- all public or private physical or legal entities (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancies, legal offices, chambers of commerce, etc) when the transmission of said data is necessary or functional to the carrying out of our business and in the ways and for the purposes described above.
Rights of the party concerned
The data protection law gives the party concerned specific rights as per article 7. In particular, he may obtain from the data owner confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his personal data, even if not yet registered, and its communication in legible form. The party concerned may request information on the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic applied in the case of treatment with computerised means, the details of the owner, persons responsible for data treatment and the parties and categories of parties to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to know of it. The party concerned may obtain the confirmation, control, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or block of data treated in violation of the law. For legitimate reasons, he or she has the right to oppose the treatment of his or her personal data wholly or in part, even if relevant for the purposes for which it was acquired, or request the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or block of the data treated. Without being required to give a reason, he or she may oppose treatment of the data for the purposes of the dispatch of publicity or direct selling material or for market research or commercial communications. These rights may be exercised by the party concerned or by his delegated representative by request addressed to the person in charge of data treatment, Wolf Doris (Wolf Doris, Madonona42, 39020 Senales) or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org